Fall (1st semester)
- Choose Master's Committee - file departmental form I
- Complete Provisional Plan of Study - file departmental form C(a)
- Complete Responsible Conduct of Research form - online GradPath Form in UAccess Student Center
- Submit transfer credit evaluation form (no later than 2nd semester) - online GradPath Form.
- Strongly recommended - taking ECOL 600B (Fundamentals of Ecology, 3 units)
Spring (2nd semester)
- Submit Master's Plan of Study form - online GradPath Form in UAccess Student Center.
- Submit Master's Committee Appointment form - online GradPath Form.
- Strongly recommended - taking ECOL 600A (Fundamentals of Evolution, 3 units).
- Meet with Master's Committee to review research progress and get advice on research direction - file departmental form J(a).
- Complete 30 units - 15 must be graded credits and at least 24 credits must be non-thesis credits.
- Complete at least 1 thesis unit (ECOL 910)
- Highly recommend completing the EEB Grad Core Courses - ECOL 600A and ECOL 600B
- Complete and defend thesis
- Submit your thesis to the Graduate College through UMI Electronic Submission Site. Please see Graduate College's Submission Process.
- Dates and Deadlines for submission and defense.
- Thesis Formatting Manual