Ph.D. Minor for Non-EEB Students

Minor Advisor

The minor advisor must be an EEB core tenure/ tenure-track/ tenure-equivalent faculty member. Students may petition the Department Head for special approval to appoint joint faculty or affiliate personnel as the minor advisor.

Required Coursework

It is expected that course work for an EEB minor will consist of ECOL home courses. Cross-listed courses and transfer credits will be considered on a case-by-case basis. The Department Head has final say in accepting course work for the minor.

Total Credits Required

9 units